Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch


I have been woefully neglectful of this blog! But if you check out my work blog (Bella Style) you will understand why! Late summer and early fall went by in a blur of wedding work.. weekend after weekend, flowers upon flowers upon flowers created and delivered north, south east and west! Good thing I love my job! But I also love my family and am happy that busy season has come to an end. We kicked off our fall fun with a trip to beautiful Harvard, MA. We were in search of the perfect pumpkin and I have to say we came back with a few beautiful ones! The kids also had fun eating carmel apples and apple cider donuts, nd Marc and I savored the hot, hot coffee and the smell of burning leaves...ah, the Good Life!

Waiting for the tractor is half the fun!


caramel cure for a loose tooth

my little pumpkin

the boys liked the tractor

nice one!

No comments: